Ethereal-users: Re: SV: [Ethereal-users] Saving Sessions

From: Marco van den Bovenkamp <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 16:44:24 +0200
Jessica Lehman wrote:

I have a file of many Frames - I want to break that file down so that each frame is saved in it own seperate file.  Is there a
command to do this or do I have to manually go through and print each Frame to a file?  As far as I can see I have to manually do
it.

You could play around with editcap and a batch file or shellscript; look at 'editcap -r'.

		Regards,

			Marco.