Ethereal-users: SV: [Ethereal-users] Saving Sessions

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:21:05 +0200
Jessica Lehman wrote:

<I am trying to save a session to a flat file so that I can pick it up by
<another application - one other than Ethereal - and read it.  How do I
<save to a file with out using a file type that can only be read by a
<sniffer?  I would like to save the data that in the capture in a form
<that I can read outside of the Ethereal Application
.
Hi,

You could try  "Print..." and then select "Plain Text" and a filename and then you will get the output to a text-file that you
can open with a normalt text-editor.
You can select detail or summary.
I'm not sure if this is what you want, but anyway ...

Martin