Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Download errors

From: "NormW" <normw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:56:10 +1000
Good afternoon from Oz

Got an NT 4/SP6 box with IE55sp2 and every time I try to download the new Windows release of Ethereal(0.8.20), the download terminates early by truncating the amount to download;...sometimes it will get 2MB, other times 6.3MB but what ever it has got so far, the Message displays "Download Complete  xxx bytes", with the download bar going straight from wherever it is at to 100%....Is this something wrong: 1) at your end, 2)with my machine or 3)windows in general?

Norm