Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] The H323 dissector is dead. Long live the H323 dissector

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:38:23 -0700
On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 08:27:38PM +1000, Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:
> Please test and supply feedback, bugreports, suggestions and patches.

Should the "PER" protocol entry in the preferences list be "ASN.1 PER"?
Or, if we make BER dissection work like PER dissection (which might make
sense, so you could see the BER control information), should we just
have an "ASN.1" protocol (yes, I know, it's an Abstract Syntax Notation,
not a protocol or a representation) with a single control flag to
control both of them?