Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Problems compiling on Win32 using Glib2 and GTK for Glib2

From: Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 22:49:50 +0200
Hi,

I've just given up compiling Ethereal 0.9.14 for Win32 using verion 2
of Glib. There are a couple of things not right in config.nmake (i
think) and the gcc step for the plugin api can't find the glib.h file
at all. Even if I change the include path with the "code" from
config.nmake.

Is there a solution in CVS, or am I missing something obvious?

--
Andreas