Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Basic i18n (Internationalization)

From: Juan Toledo <toledo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 22:59:32 +0200
> ...if you don't define ENABLE_NLS, that means you have an English-only
> version of Ethereal.  Ideally, we should be able to localize it on all
> platforms (UNIX flavors and Windows), regardless of whether the platform
> has GNU gettext.

Ok, I've found it. Have a look at

http://home.a-city.de/franco.bez/gettext/gettext_win32_en.html

So yes, it is possible to use the same infrastructure on both platforms.
Unfortunatelly I don't have the proper build environment in my Windows
box, so I can't test it myself.

Regards,
Juan.

--
EtherApe, a graphical network monitor modeled after etherman
http://etherape.sourceforge.net/