Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] DNS lookups on decode

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 21:42:24 +0200
Andy,

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 05:13:07PM +0100, Andy Leigh wrote:
> o	A second option should be available - use ethers only (which could
> always be on)

I posted a patch that implements your second suggestion a few days ago to
this list, but haven't heard anything back. I've included the header of that
mail below so you may search for it.

> From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Ethereal-dev] New name resolving flags (please comment)
> Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 04:08:56 +0200

I'll just submit it and see what happens.

  Ciao
      J�rg

PS: The patch is tethereal only at the moment as I don't know how to write
  the buttons in gtk. Maybe you want to help out?
--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know