Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Fixes for WSP

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:14:51 +0200
I think there's an error here (pls correct me if I am wrong):

The last part of the patch removes the textual WSP content type header value
info.  This is required however since e.g., a WSP 1.1 device does not know
about the binary encoding of headers from say WSP 1.4.

Additionally I'll post a major rewrite of the headers decoding functions
(hopefully still this week ;)

Regards,

Olivier