April 15, 2011
Wireshark 1.4.5 and 1.2.16 have been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above (Intel and PPC), and source code are now available.
Vulnerabilities in the DECT, NFS, and X.509if dissectors have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
Several memory leaks have been fixed. Bugs in many dissectors have been fixed.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.4.5 release notes.
A vulnerability in the X.509if dissector has been fixed. See the advisory for details.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.2.16 release notes.Official releases are available right now from the download page.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™