Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to disable lua support from command line ?

From: Matt <mattator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 15:15:42 +0900
> you can't control environment variables?  Why not?
oh I can, that's what I am doing right now (overriding
XDG_CONFIG_HOME) but it's harder to get right on all platforms, hence
my wish for a wireshark flag.

> There's no reason to disable *system* plugins; we're talking about *usr* plugins.
Can an admin install additionnal systen plugins ? Then it could become
a (rather hypothetical) issue. I am indeed more concerned about users
plugins.