Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] from the past

From: M K <gedropi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:10:37 -0800
Martin
I believe that I am seeing WS's very own DNS when I start a capture.
It's true that one expects DNS at the beginning when one logs on.  Now
that you  mention it, however, occasionally there are a few stray,
smaller DNS episodes later on.  I will check into those to see what
lies beneath the surface.  Thanks for the tip.