Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] from the past

From: M K <gedropi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:29:47 -0800
The WS  capture file does have time stamps.  The etherXXXXa file lives
at:  \Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp within
Windows.  This tmp file does not appear to have obvious timestamps.
Machine name, Administrator User name, packet source/dest and at
times, also the passwords to Windows and ISP.