Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problems with SSL sample capture

From: "Maurizio" <mrgiudici@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:42:28 +0200
Hi all,

I still having problems trying to decrypt the sample capture of an SSL
connection provided in the Wireshark Wiki (http://wiki.wireshark.org/SSL).

Looking in the SSL dissect source module (packet-ssl.c) I saw a remark that
states: "with HAVE_LIBGNUTLS undefined private_key is allways 0". Since in
my debug file I see several messages like:

"dissect_ssl can't find private key for this server!" or

"dissect_ssl can't find any private key!"

my question is: how can I see if my version of Wireshark (Stable Release
1.0.7 - Windows Installer) has been compiled with LIBGNUTLS ?

If this is done by default, which other actions could I take to fix the
problem of "private key not found" ?

Thanks in advance.
Maurizio