Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] gratuitous ARP

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 07:18:21 +0200
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:10:24AM +0100, wireshark.20090520@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm looking to filter traffic so that only /gratuitous/ ARPs are
> captured/displayed, but can't see a way to do this.
>
> Any suggestions how I can achieve this?

r28436 | jmayer | 2009-05-21 07:15:03 +0200 (Do, 21 Mai 2009) | 4 lines

Add filterable generated item arp.isgratuitous. Inspired
by question on wireshark-users ML by
wireshark.20090520@xxxxxxxxxxxx

So you need a version of Wireshark that's at least SVN revision 28436
or wait for any release greater than 1.1.4.

 Ciao
       Joerg