Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] RTP packets

From: "Terry Martin" <tmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:48:08 -0400
Jaap

How do you collect those stats from Tshark?

What filter would I use to extract the RTP session information suchas
type of session it is such as G.711; h.264; G.729?

Terry Martin
TimeData Corporation
VP of Network Operation
East Coast Number:     212-644-1600 X3
West Coast Number     503-678-2224
Cell:                            503-318-8909