Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] RTP packets

From: John Harris <JHarris@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:01:11 +0100
Hello people,

ich will convert UDP packets to RTP packets... I can't find a tutorial which explains how to do it exactly...the wiki of Wireshark http://wiki.wireshark.org/RTP_statistics describes to do it with the rtptools, but it is not possible to install the rtptools from http://www.cs.columbia.edu/irt/software/rtptools/. There is written, that the rtptools for win32 have to be installed with visual studio but as I said it is not possible....

Has anydody experience regarding this issue ?