Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] RTP packets

From: John Harris <JHarris@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:35:04 +0100
Hii Jaap,

thank you very much...

let me describe you my problem... I will make some measurement regarding QoS parameters like
Jitter and Packetloss between Linksys Router. The Packets are UDP Packets. To make some measurements
in Wireshark, I need to convert it to RTP or SIB. But I couldn't figure out how to do it...

This is my problem...If I do it in Wireshark by "decode as RTP" I can't get information about the Timestamp etc.

Do you know how to convert it from UDP to RTP to make the measurements about the QoS parameters ???
In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114