Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [Question] Wireshark packet capture for AT command

From: "Jay Kim" <kjy9411@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:09:20 +0900
Dear Wireshark,

This is Jay developing connectivity services between mobile devices and PCs.
For this connectivity, Wireshark supports good analysis tool for PPP frames.
In general, before the PPP connection between a mobile device and PC,
AT command is used to set up the initial connection.

This is a kind of string protocol unlke binary format.
If this AT command is included in the packet capture format, this
would be very useful to develop and analyze the PC connectivity as
modem services.

Please give me your valuable opinions on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Jay