Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help on command line options

From: "Arnab Ganguly" <aganguly01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:42:30 +0530
Hi All,
I am very new to wireshark.I have couple of questions

1)What is the difference between tshark and wireshark?

2)What is the command line option to monitor tcp packet transmission on a particular port.I tried the following option
tshark -d tcp.port==8111,http > capture2

 but it was montoring tcp packets for other ports as well.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Arnab