Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Terminal Server traffic

From: Hansang Bae <hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:56:15 -0400
Albert Jurado wrote:
Thanks Hansang.

That's what I thought at first but I couldn’t find the spot to look for it in Wireshark (I'm a newbie).  Why wouldn't Wireshark be able to dissect this?  Or is Wireshark just capturing what it's told to capture?

I suppose some logic could be added (much like the 'tcp checksum offload') I suppose you can use a display filter like "frame.number & 1" to see every other (odd) packet. Or "!(frame.number & 1)" to see every other (even) packet.

The above filters were posted by Stig Bjørlykke and luis.ontanon a few weeks back.

--

Thanks,
Hansang