Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Terminal Server traffic

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:37:43 +0100
Hi,

Well a packet coming in has to come out somewhere. If the router passes them both to the sniffer you'll see it twice (with a different MAC address, of course, and maybe a different VLAN tag, and a TTL-1, but still.

Thanx,
Jaap

Albert Jurado wrote:
Why would it see double?

Albert Jurado
Network Manager
First Commercial Insurance Company 2300 W 84 St.
Hialeah, FL 33016
Phone: (305) 820-4848 ex. 1206
Mobile: (305) 873-4400