Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Terminal Server traffic

From: "Albert Jurado" <ajurado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:00:25 -0400
I've looked at the captures and there's no reason to believe that the packets are duplicates.  I've filtered the capture to show the communication between the terminal server and the SQL server.  When I apply this filter every other line in the wireshark display shows the "This frame is a (suspected) out-of-order segment".  This much fragmentation just doesn't seem normal. Can someone please shed some light on this...There's a part of me that thinks I'm chasing a ghost and that the problem is related to the way wireshark captures terminal server communication.

Thx.

Albert Jurado
Network Manager
First Commercial Insurance Company