Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Tag Mismatch in PDML export

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:36:08 -0500

This problem was fixed after 0.99.7 was released. To get the fix you'll need to either wait for the next release (0.99.8, there's no plan for a release date that I'm aware of) or use a development version from:

http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

As noted in the bug, this problem was fixed in rev 24069 which means you need to choose a development version higher than that number.

Prasad Shenoy wrote:
Martin -

I should have included the details in my initial email. Sorry about that.

I am using 0.99.7 on Win XP, the latest download from yesterday.

I looked at bug # 2185 and even followed the command line suggestion but with my own capture file instead of the one attached to the report. The problem still persists.

What is your advice in this situation?

Thanks
Prasad