Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Tag Mismatch in PDML export

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:11:19 +0000
Hi,

I fixed a but matching this description around 2 weeks ago (to fix reported bug 2185).  Could you please test with a later build?

Hope this helps,
Martin

On Jan 25, 2008 7:57 PM, Prasad Shenoy <prasad.shenoy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good people -

I am new to this list so I apologize for loose etiquettes,  if any.

I would like to report a bug related to Wireshark PDML export feature. While looking at a .pdml export of a recent capture, I noticed a tag mismatch for element <proto> and several occurrences of this mismatch in a single .pdml file.

Has anyone noticed or run into this before?

Any help and guidance is highly appreciated

Thanks,
Prasad