Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Beginner

From: "Small, James" <JSmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:18:10 -0400
I completely agree - Laura's books are fantastic - an excellent investment if you want to get productive in network analysis quickly.  I still have and use her books on Novell networks - the Token Ring explanations are probably the best I have ever seen if you're (un)fortunate enough to still run into them...  :-)  Even though the books are from the mid 90's, they were so well written that I still find them useful today - a true testament to great writing.

--Jim