Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Beginner

From: "Laura Chappell" <lchappell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:33:57 -0700

In addition, you can download the ISO image of the Laura’s Lab Kit v8 from www.novell.com/connectionmagazine/laurachappell.html - there are training resources on the DVD.  In addition, at that same URL I have recorded monthly articles on network troubleshooting, network forensics and reconnaissance. Free to all.

I agree with the need to understand the protocols! I co-authored “Guide to TCP/IP” with Ed Tittel – not sure where it is sold – it’s used as a college textbook – check Amazon I guess.

Laura Chappell

Founder, Wireshark University

Sr. Protocol/Security Analyst, Protocol Analysis Institute

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use and/or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachements and notify the sender immediately.