Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Tons of ARP packets...?

From: "Small, James" <JSmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:21:08 -0400
Dooh!  That's a major bummer.  Perhaps Zone Alarm then?  Or...

How about this for a wish item - the ability to filter and/or identify
network traffic by process name/ID.  Based on what I've seen from the
Sysinternals tools I believe it may be possible.  What do you think?

--Jim

http://www.winpcap.org/pipermail/winpcap-users/2007-July/001975.html