Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Beginner

From: Kenta Kentson <kenta_08@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:55:29 +0200
Hi,

I'm new to this with wireshark, but I'm trying to learn.
And my question is, what is the best way to learn? I've been googeling alot but so far I havn't found
a good tutorial.
So I have been trying a bit for myself, tried too pick upp a password as i logged in to my mail for example, but have no idea where too look for it becasue there are like 200 files :P

thx in advance// kenta :P

Ring dina vänner med Messenger -- gratis Testa nu!