Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] HA: HA: cant install wireshark on SPARC Solaris

From: Осоченко Андрей <a_osochenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 22:04:01 +0400
I'm not sure about *developer* version of glib
here is pkginfo
# pkginfo -l SMCglib
   PKGINST:  SMCglib
      NAME:  glib
  CATEGORY:  application
      ARCH:  sparc
   VERSION:  2.13.0
   BASEDIR:  /usr/local
    VENDOR:  GTK Group
    PSTAMP:  Steve Christensen
  INSTDATE:  Jul 09 2007 11:34
     EMAIL:  steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
    STATUS:  completely installed
     FILES:     1019 installed pathnames
                 128 shared pathnames
                 194 directories
                  13 executables
               48926 blocks used (approx)

Could you give a link where to download the proper version ??

Andrew