Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Steps to install wireshark on Solaris

From: Ahmed A <ahmedcali@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I have been browsing the wireshark site, reading the
wireshark users guidd, and browsing rthe blastwave.org
site.  I am basically looking for steps to installing
wireshark on Solaris 10.

The user's guide says, there are binaries available
for Solaris 10 (update 3), but I have not been able to
locate it. Do they exisit?  Or compiling the source is
my only option?

Thank you,
Aha.