Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HA: cant install wireshark on SPARC Solaris

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:47:23 -0700
It's failing to find GLib. I'm surprised the configure script didn't stop when it couldn't find GLib; what was the complete output that the configure script printed?

Do you have a *developer* version of GTK+ and GLib installed?

If no, you have to install them.

If so, are they installed under /usr/local, or in some directory under /opt, or somewhere else? And is it GTK+/GLib 2.x, or 1.2[.x]?