Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HA: HA: cant install wireshark on SPARC Solaris

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:29:57 -0700
Осоченко Андрей wrote:
I'm not sure about *developer* version of glib
here is pkginfo
# pkginfo -l SMCglib
   PKGINST:  SMCglib
      NAME:  glib
  CATEGORY:  application
      ARCH:  sparc
   VERSION:  2.13.0

So it's GLib 2.x.

   BASEDIR:  /usr/local

OK, so it'd be installed under /usr/local.

Is there anything with "glib" in its name in the "/usr/local/include" directory?

    VENDOR:  GTK Group
    PSTAMP:  Steve Christensen
  INSTDATE:  Jul 09 2007 11:34
     EMAIL:  steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I assume you got this from sunfreeware.net, given the "Steve Christensen" and "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx".

Could you give a link where to download the proper version ??

sunfreeware.com only appears to have one package, so either

	1) the GLib 2.13.0 package includes both "user" and "developer" components

or

	2) you can't get "developer" components from them.

I don't know which is the case; if there's a directory, or multiple files, with "glib" in their names, in or under "/usr/local/include", it includes the developer stuff.