Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Installing wireshark on Solaris 10

From: Ahmed A <ahmedcali@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I am planning to install Wireshark on Solaris 10
(update 3).  Is there some binaries I can just
install, or do I need to download source code and
install.

I followed the link on wireshark.org and went to
blastwave.org.  However, the title on wireshark
package says "Package information for package(s) in
the "unstable" tree", along with a whole list of
dependency package.  Is there a "recommended" site
where I get a stable tree for Solaris.

On a side note, after browsing the ethereal site, I
was not able to tell, but is Ethereal supported on
Solaris 10?

Thank you,
Aha.

It's here! Your new message!