Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Is it possible to have the SCCP subsystem numbers displayed as

From: "Keith Fleming" <kfleming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:41:20 -0500

I looked in the format list under edit->prefrerences->columns but didn’t find any SCCP parameters. It would be nice to see not only the source/destination pointcodes as column headings, but the subsystem numbers as well. For other SS7 user parts, like ISUP, these columns would be undefined. So my question is, is it possible to define custom column headers? Thanks in advance.

The information contained in this message may be confidential to Kodiak Networks, Inc. and its subsidiaries and protected from disclosure. If this message did not reach the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby informed that any distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of the message and then delete the message. Thank you.