Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Expert info description

From: Todd Adamson <tadamson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:20:59 -0500
Greetings all!!

I have been enjoying wireshark for a while now, and am still learning many
of its features. The latest one is the Expert info window, reminiscent of the
old sniffer software.

Anyways, in reviewing a tracefile this past week, I can about a statement within
the expert window that I need help with, or explanation:

Warning    Undecoded   EPM  RightHandSide not decoded yet for proto_id 0xd

Is this an error within the network?  An error within Wireshark? Or just a
part of the program that just hasn't been completed yet.

Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

--
Todd Adamson
tadamson@xxxxxxxxxxx