Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GitLab migration update

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 01:10:37 +0200
I get

 Signing in using your Google account without a pre-existing GitLab account is not allowed. Create a GitLab account first, and then connect it to your Google account.

I guess this is how gitlab works. I've never tried that before.
However, I logged in in via github and then connected my google account, but no projects show up. Maybe the project has been set up as "private" (explicit allowance) instead of "internal" (implicit for logged users).

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 12:43 AM Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/4/20 9:16 AM, Dario Lombardo wrote:
> Hi Gerald
> The test server allows me to log in with github and gitlab.com <http://gitlab.com> account. Gerrit allowed google account sso and gitlab.com <http://gitlab.com> itself allows that.
> Is that wanted? Can we allow google login as well?

I didn't add Google initially because it's non-trivial compared to GitLab and GitHub. It should be working now.

--
Naima is online.