Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GitLab migration update

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 23:56:08 +0200
On Sun, Apr 05, 2020 at 01:10:37AM +0200, Dario Lombardo wrote:
> However, I logged in in via github and then connected my google account,
> but no projects show up. Maybe the project has been set up as "private"
> (explicit allowance) instead of "internal" (implicit for logged users).

The project is public, you can access it even when not logged in:
https://gitlab-test.wireshark.org/wireshark/wireshark

GitLab CI is not enabled however because no runners are configured.
This is one downside of self-hosted GitLab, see
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/gitlab-migration/-/wikis/SaaS-or-Self-Managed%3F
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu