Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GitLab migration update

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 18:16:33 +0200

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020, 01:47 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We also have a self-hosted test server up and running at https://gitlab-test.wireshark.org. Feel free to create an account, create merge requests, etc. If you'd like to try out a feature that requires a configuration change, let me know.

Hi Gerald
The test server allows me to log in with github and gitlab.com account. Gerrit allowed google account sso and gitlab.com itself allows that.
Is that wanted? Can we allow google login as well?