Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Table 1. Typographic Conventions

From: Wayne Baby <fluffmeister12@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 21:33:14 +1100
To who(m) it may concern,

Please clarify the difference between your monospace and bold monospace typographical conventions as displayed by your examples (or completely change this convention).

There shouldn't be a need for me to elaborate on this observation.  However, I will.

There is no clear distinction between  monospace and bold monospace typographical conventions as displayed by your examples.

Do I have to point out how important this distinction needs to be?  I will.

It is the foundation for all the conventions of your whole document.

I'm sorry if I sound like a smart arse but it just seemed like such a simple requirement that contradicted the incredible intelligence underpinning all your efforts to educate/instruct users of Wireshark.

Please make the distinction obvious,

Wayne