Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Table 1. Typographic Conventions

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 17:59:56 +0000
Assuming you are serious, talking like a normal person would go a long way towards getting your point across.

FYI, the documentation source code is here:

https://code.wireshark.org/review/gitweb?p=wireshark.git;a=tree;f=docbook;h=e4ea2271d3ec1416a0a8472148fac98b69f098c1;hb=HEAD

It is a community effort. I doubt the monospace vs bold monospace typographical convention debacle has anyone worried sick.