Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] retrigger petri dish buildbot

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 13:43:55 +0100
It's something only the core-developers can do, as Pascal did.

Hey all,

one of my patches failed to be verified (due to some build problem that
did not have anything to do with my patch) now I rebased it but that
doesn't seem to trigger a new perti dish build.

What do I have to do to get the buildbot to rebuild my patch and to get
an OK for merging ?

It is this patch;

https://code.wireshark.org/review/c/35915/

TIA,