Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] small vs large patch sets ?

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:18:05 +0200

Is there a better way of doing thing?

You can push all patches with the same topic, and they will be reviewed one after each other.

Gerrit also allows an easy rebase of patchsets, so one patchset can be rebased while others stay the same.

Take a look at "git review" which also eases the handling of patches on the command-line. UI Tools like GItExtensions for Windows have git-review integration support, which helps quite a lot

 Cheers,
Roland