Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] small vs large patch sets ?

From: Bertin Nicolas <nicolas.bertin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:11:30 +0000

Hi,

I'm updating 2 dissectors (packet-noe and packet-ua3g). So far, I've submitted

changes one by one (small patches). I believe it's the preferred solution for

reviewers instead of a large patch with everything in it.

Can you confirm?

Until now, I've wait for a patch to be merged before submitting the next one. My

workflow is probably wrong...

Is there a better way of doing thing?