Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Compiling a plugin

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:52:06 +0200
Hi all,

I am looking for documentation regarding how to compile a plugin without the build directory.

For instance, imagine I develop a plugin and I want to share it with a colleague. He modifies something and wants to compile it. Does he need the full build directory?

If any documentation about this exists, can you point me to it?

For your reference, I am interesting on doing it in Linux.

Thanks in advance.

Juanjo Martin