Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compiling a plugin

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:05:05 +0200
Hi Martin
Did you take a look at this ?

It should answer to your question.
Dario.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for documentation regarding how to compile a plugin without the build directory.

For instance, imagine I develop a plugin and I want to share it with a colleague. He modifies something and wants to compile it. Does he need the full build directory?

If any documentation about this exists, can you point me to it?

For your reference, I am interesting on doing it in Linux.

Thanks in advance.

Juanjo Martin