Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Petri-dish buildbot - not finding QtWidgets/QLabel

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:38:15 +0200

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I uploaded another patch (no 8) to just include <QLabel> and added it
to the petri-dish (probably-doomed number 7 will run first...).
But I still don't understand why we get away with including
QtWidgets/QLabel in lots of other header files.  Should they be
changed too?

I found only on ui_* files... autogenerated by Qt (autotools)

Regards,

Regards,
Martin