Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compiling a plugin

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:36:32 +0100
Hi Juan,

I vaguely recall some discussion on this, either in the dev,user mail lists or on Gerrit for change to make it easier to just compile a plugin.

Unfortunately a quick search of the archives didn't find it.  Probably in the last 12 months or so.

There's nothing specific in the Developers Guide about doing this. so if you do find a way please think about submitting a change to the docs.