Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GIT tutorials

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:11:47 -0400
On 3/11/2014 1:47 PM, Hadriel Kaplan wrote:

On Mar 11, 2014, at 1:18 PM, Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If possible, add some information/basic steps on a few more topics as well?
For example:
1) How do you undo a commit, or undo part of a commit?

You can reset the head, but I really think going there requires reading the book. :)

If you want to undo a (non-pushed) commit other than at HEAD, you'll need to search the web for a solution.

(I don't believe Pro Git covers that case).

What I found;

http://sethrobertson.github.io/GitFixUm/fixup.html