Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Git-review (was: Re: Fix bug in GSM MAP, have problems with GIT)

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:18:10 -0400
On Mar 11, 2014, at 1:59 PM, Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've tried to answer a few of these with a new revision of the page.

I see you have the 'pip install git-review' stuff on that page... fwiw, I've never gotten git-review to work on my Mac.  I got it installed with pip, but issuing any 'git review' command doesn't work.  I don't *think* it's a path problem, but instead whatever mechanics git-review did to hook itself into git's command parser (through Python it seems) isn't working.  I tried googling but got nothing.

It might be an interaction problem with the git-completion bash script (from http://git-scm.com/book/en/Git-Basics-Tips-and-Tricks), which I use and is quite handy.

Was there some secret magic you had to do besides 'pip install git-review'?

-hadriel