Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Trunk issues with GTK-3.10?

From: David Arnold <davida@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 16:57:28 +1000
Hi all,

I'm seeing some issues compiling trunk against Gtk-3.10.  Specifically, the GTK_STOCK_* icon macros and GtkAction type have now been deprecated, and their headers moved to the "deprecated" subdirectory.

Should I be moving to Qt?  Or back to GTK2?  I'm mostly interested in developing dissectors, so I don't really care what the UI toolkit is, so long as it compiles and runs and I can test my stuff.

Or should I look at getting together some patches for this?

Any advice appreciated,